We're open and ready for action!
We are open for dine-in and takeout seven days a week - 11:30am-9pm Sun-Thurs | 11:30am-10pm Fri-Sat.
Though the dine-in experience will look and feel a little different than we're all used to, we remain dedicated to providing the food, beer, and atmosphere you've grown to love here at Everybody's. We've put together a list of items that outline the extra care and precautions we are taking and some ways that you can help us provide a safe and pleasant dining experience.
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU:
- All state and local regulatory guidelines relating to sanitation and safety will be met or exceeded.
- Employees will be screened for symptoms of illness or exposure to sick individuals before every shift.
- We will continue to train employees on sanitation, hygiene, and safety standards.
- All staff will wash their hands and/or use hand sanitizer for a minimum of 20 seconds at the start of every shift and before bringing food, drinks, or setting the tables.
- Common areas and restrooms will be cleaned and sanitized regularly.
- All surfaces will be deep cleaned and disinfected every 30-60min and after guest leaves.
- Clean, sanitized flatware, glassware, condiments, and menus will be provided for every guest.
HOW YOU CAN HELP:
- Refrain from dining with us if you are experiencing symptoms of any communicable illness.
- Maintain a 6ft distance from anyone not in your dining party.
- Respect the WA state protocols and safety processes posted throughout the restaurant.
- Wash hands for a minimum of 20 seconds prior to eating or drinking and wear a face covering when away from your table.
- Refrain from moving between tables; avoid leaving your table unless absolutely necessary.
- Share special sanitation or hygiene requests with your greeter when arriving at the Pub.
- Refrain from sitting at or ordering from the bar. One of our servers will take your order at your table.
We are currently open for dine-in under Washington State Phase 3 of the Reopening Plan. Each phase will reopen more businesses and give more flexibility in traveling, recreation, and gathering. There are no set dates for when each phase will go into effect, rather, it is dependent upon trends in confirmed cases of COVID-19. We have adjusted our operations to comply with all 19 mandatory safety measures. You can read about those measures here.
Along with dine-in, we will continue offering:
- Takeout: We're offering our full menu to-go. Take a look at the menu here. Our hours for takeout are 11:30AM-9PM Monday-Sunday.
- Growler fills: At this point we are only exchanging Everybody’s growlers. If you have a used one, we will happily trade it out for you and send you home with a new filled one. We are also offering a discount on the prices of the glass for new growlers. You can view our beers on tap here.
- Packaged beer: We have a wide variety of beer in 12oz and 16oz cans available in 6-packs, 4-packs, and individually. Check out our year-round and seasonal lineup.
- Gift cards: If you aren't comfortable participating in takeout or dine-in right now, but want to support us and our staff, purchasing gift cards for a later date is an excellent way to go! You can purchase them online, or by calling the Pub (509.637.2774).