Our team is the foundation of our success and the heart of our business.
EVERYBODY'S BREWING IS HIRING FOR MULTIPLE POSITIONS!
Join us at one of the Gorge's most popular restaurants, now celebrating 15 years of providing our community with delicious food and innovative beers!
Everybody's Brewing is hiring experienced line cooks! Both full and part-time positions are available.
Everybody's is known for supporting our kitchen crew with better wages and benefits than many restaurants provide. In addition to a competitive wage based on previous work experience, line cooks participate in a shared tip pool (tip percentage increases as you hit performance benchmarks). Job benefits include:
* Paid sick leave
* Enrollment in a Simple IRA retirement plan after six months of employment
* Food, beverage, and merchandise discounts
* Full-time line cooks are eligible for health insurance and paid vacation accrual
Job duties include:
- Prepares a variety of meats, seafood, poultry, vegetables, and other food items for cooking in broilers, ovens, grills, fryers, and a variety of kitchen equipment.
- Assumes 100% responsibility for quality of products served.
- Knows and complies with our standard portion sizes, cooking methods, quality standards and kitchen rules, policies, and procedures.
- Stocks and maintains sufficient levels of food products at line stations to assure a smooth service period.
- Portion food products prior to cooking per standard portion sizes and recipe specifications.
- Maintains a clean and sanitary workstation including tables, shelves, grills, fryers, convection oven, flat top range, and refrigeration equipment.
- Prepares items for grilling, frying, sautéing or other cooking methods
- Follows proper plate presentation and garnish set up for all dishes.
- Handles stores and rotates all products properly.
- Assists in food prep assignments during slow periods as needed.
- Closes the kitchen properly and follows the closing checklist for kitchen stations.
- Maintain a professional attitude.
- Attends all scheduled employee meetings and brings suggestions for improvement.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by the Kitchen Manager or manager-on-duty.
Candidates must have previous experience, preferably in a high-volume restaurant kitchen. Schedule flexibility is key, with availability for day and night shifts on weekdays and weekends (including some holidays). Submit an application using the form below!
Everybody's Brewing is hiring experienced servers! Everybody's is known for supporting our crew with better wages and benefits than many restaurants provide. In addition to a competitive wage based on previous work experience, servers participate in a shared tip pool. Server job benefits include:
Paid sick leave
Enrollment in a Simple IRA retirement plan after six months of employment
Food, beverage, and merchandise discounts
Full-time servers are eligible for health insurance and paid vacation accrual
Job duties include:
- Welcome and greet guests. Make all guests feel comfortable.
- Inform guests of specials and menu changes.
- Understand basic beer information. Be knowledgeable about our offerings, including guest taps and wines.
- Take food/beverage orders. Enter orders in point-of-sale system, which relays orders to the kitchen and bar.
- Deliver food and beverages from kitchen and bar to guests in a timely matter.
- Perform side work at the start and end of each shift as required by service station assignment.
- Maintain clean service areas.
- Monitor guests’ dining experiences. Ensure guests are satisfied with the food and service.
- Prepare final bill, present check to guest, accept payment, process credit cards, or make change.
Servers should be open to filling in as needed to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the restaurant. A flexible schedule is necessary, with availability to work during high-volume times of business, including holidays. Submit an application using the form below!