Our team is the foundation of our success and the heart of our business.
- Able to communicate well with managers and coworkers
- Able to reach, bend, stoop, and frequently lift up to 50lbs
- Able to work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 8 hours)
- Knife skills (able to prep and set up cold side and hot side stations in an efficient and timely manner)
- Able to follow systems and standards for execution of product
- Experience on a high pace line is preferred
**Previous Experience Required **
- Hourly wage + Tips
- Sick pay accrual
- Enrollment in Simple IRA after 6 months employment
- Health Insurance after 2 months full time employment
- Meal and beverage benefits
Please email a resume to both Christine (email@example.com) and Ryan (firstname.lastname@example.org). In the subject line write “Line Cook"
Our pub has a strong guest-first culture, emphasized by our passion for quality and excellence in food, atmosphere and service. We work hard, but it is our belief in a balanced lifestyle and fun work environment that sets us apart. Together, we will strive to challenge one another and continue to learn how to be excellent in everything we do. If you have what we’re looking for, we’d love to hear from you today.