COVID-19 Update: We're Still Open!
We were always told to deliver bad news first, so here it goes... As we're sure you've heard, due to a statewide emergency mandate, we are unable to offer our usual dine-in experience.
Now, for the good news: We're still charging ahead with take-out orders and beer to-go! Call (509.637.2774) or stop by the pub to place your order. We are offering curbside delivery.
Here are a few more details on our operations under the current mandate:
- We are offering a limited version of our menu to-go. We've reduced our menu to mitigate food waste as much as possible, but kept all of our most popular items. Take a look at the new menu.
- We are now offering Take-N-Bake family dinners. View the menu. Our hope with this new menu is that we can provide a fairly-priced, nourishing, and easy meal for working families struggling with school cancellations.
- We are filling new growlers ONLY, and offering a discount to do so. Normally, we appreciate when folks reuse their growlers, but for now we ask that you leave them at home. View the beers we currently have on tap.
- We are working working hard to implement online ordering. This will take us a little time to implement, but our hope is that this will minimize person-to-person contact and make out to-go system more efficient.
- For sanitary purposes, we are avoiding cash payments. If that's all you've got, we totally understand. But if you can avoid paying in cash, please do; that shiz is dirty.
- Our staff is taking extra precautions in practicing sanitary food prep methods. We are sanitizing all multi-touch surfaces after use, limiting access to the pub, and using gloves during all food, beer, and payment handling. We have always taken the health and safety of our patrons and staff seriously, and will continue to do so.
Every purchase you make not only helps the emotional and economic wellness of our staff, but of our business and community as well. We know it's a little scary out there; we're feeling it too. But rest assured, we're here for you. Whether it's with a family dinner for 5, a hot order of nachos to-go, or a growler filled with your favorite IPA, we are committed to being a bright spot in your day.
On another note, we've heard a lot of misinformation regarding the current state of the pandemic and what you can do to fight it, so we've compiled the following tips from the CDC (Center for Disease Control):
- Know How It Spreads: COVID-19 is thought to be spread from person-to-person, likely through respiratory droplets during a cough or sneeze.
- Protect Yourself: Wash your hands often, for at least 20 seconds each time (the chorus of Brittany Spears' "Oops I Did It Again" is 20 seconds long - you're welcome). If soap and water are not readily available, us hand sanitizer. Avoid touching your face.
- Avoid Close Contact: practice social distancing and try to keep at least 6ft between yourself and others.
- Take Steps to Protect Others: Stay home if you're sick. Cover coughs and sneezes with a tissue or your elbow, and wash your hands after. Wear a face mask if you are sick. If you are NOT sick, please refrain from using a face mask; supplies are low and most needed for healthcare providers and sick individuals. Clean and disinfect surfaces regularly.